TMNT Secret Lair!! Pt.2


A couple blog posts ago I mentioned I was able to visit the TMNT secret lair before it actually opened for guests. Well I ranted about how amazing this place to my husband & he took it upon himself to book a night for us to stay at the lair. Now the chances of this happening were slim due to the popularity & few dates that were to become available, my husband has some freaking luck cause he managed to book a night!!!!!!!! I don't know if my husband & I were more excited than our 3yr old, lmao.

The day finally came & we were all geared up with our turtle gear & enthusiasm over the roof to stay at the lair (airbnb). Now when we got there (still can't disclose location) they ask for your name & then give you tour of the lair as well as inform you of some rules of the lair. After you are done with the do & don'ts you're welcome to go about to explore , have some fun & make some unforgettable memories. 


The Turtles make sure your staycation at the lair is a fun one, being able to shoot some hoops, train ninja turtle style, play some games or simply relax & eat some pizza its all covered by the turtles. You'll feel right at home, thats how comfortable they make you're stay, good while you're there but bad because when its time to leave you just don't want to!!! 
This is one experience I will never forget, being a TMNT fan, having my husband & my Frida to share this moment with made it even more memorable as well as special. 

A special thank you to Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael & Donatello for giving us the opportunity to stay at their home. Hopefully we'll be able to do so again in the future!!!

Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Heros in a half shell
Turtle power!




Sipping on some fluids in these awesome TMNT cups!

Yummy pizza!!! Courtesy of Leo, Raphael, Donatello & Mikey!! 

My Frida getting some TMNT training!!

Turtle Power!!!

Caught some me time while they played on the TMNT arcade game!!

She wanted a selfie in the lair! lol

Splinter stopped by to make sure we were having some fun at the secret lair!


Midnight chillin!!

Enjoyed a cup of coffee right before we left the lair the next morning  :(

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9