.. Am I READY?. ..






It seems like forever since I've made any form of contact with you. Why is it that every time I have my thoughts gathered and ready to have a steady flow blogging, BOOM!!!! LIFE happens. Ideas gathered, posts drafted and many pictures later my blog took second seat to this beautiful chaotic mess we call Life. 

As I sit here with my caffeinated choice of beverage, I'm still second guessing if I'm ready to launch back into my blog. Truth be told, I feel ready but somewhat unmotivated. But not with blogging itself but with the thought of "Should I be writing this post or should I be doing something more "productive"?" Let me explain, I am a full time stay at home mom and pretty much the only time I feel COMPLETELY mommy duty free is when Frida is at home and asleep in her bed. 
While I can do some work when she is at school, my mind drifts away wondering " Is she ok?', "Did she eat her lunch?", "Is she having a good day at school?" etc.....
Just to be claimed once I pick her up and she tells me all about her day. Once home we usually follow a schedule, get home relax, do homework , eat dinner, bath and some reading before her bedtime. 

Now what does that have to do with blogging you wonder? EVERYTHING!!!! 
I don't want her to feel I am putting our time together aside so mommy can blog. Yes i do get some blogging done while she's in school, after she is done sleeping but once she is home nothing else matters. 
Family time is so undeniably important to US! Weather its we do some crafts together, play with her toys, enjoy some video games with daddy or simply watch a movie while cuddling and indulging some of favorite snacks. 

The guilt kicks in if I do anything other then spend my time with her but I know if I do, I shouldn't hold it against myself. Its a balance that I still have to lean to better manage, to understand that she won't feel unloved if I take some mommy time to get some work done because no matter what she knows mommy will always have time to hug her and tell her how much I love her. 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9