.. Summer is coming & here come body image issues ..




Ehhh... Summer is here & I'm ready??

I've never really been one to have issues with the way my body looks, at least I think it is not to the extreme where I have said that I hated my body. I've aways been the chunky one in my family since I was a little girl, with the thick legs and fuller body. Through my school years I was always the thicker girl amongst my friends but never really felt "Ugly" or "Fat". I always just accepted th fact that even when I was at a lower weight my thighs would remain thick! 
Married and a now a mom, has brought changes in my body that honestly I don't mind, wider hips & well my thunder thighs are still here. My husband has never made me feel not wanted, if anything he's more into my body than ever before! Which I appreciate, he makes me fell loved for the person I am as well as my thunder thighs, Lol. 

Summer is always a time where I feel a little shy to whip out the shorts, dresses and skirts jus because well I hate NYC summer weather, humidity kills me!!! Plus I do tend to feel a little self conscious about how big my thighs look or how the outfit doesn't seem to look like it did on the model, just a small voice in my head that makes me doubt myself. 
Do I hate myself? N-O! 
Do I hate my body? N-O!
Yes I do get a little hesitant, Yes I do have a little self-doubt but I just push those thoughts out of my head and rock the hell out of my outfit. 
I truly do love myself & my body, especially since the magical experience of giving birth. You truly appreciate your body, and see the immense capability it has, So how can you not love it?!?!

So heres a little service announcement for us all (including me)
LOVE YOURSELF, LOVE YOUR BODY, LOVE
 EVERYTHING THAT MAKES YOU, Y-O-U!
You're perfect, You're Special, You're One-of-a-Kind, You're YOU!!!

So this summer put on that romper, the skirt and shorts you doubted about and Love yourself! 












Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9