.. Monday Mayhem Wishlist!! ..



Spring days are here & summer is just around the corner. 
So Ive been eyeing a few pieces to add to my wardrobe. Something with some color besides my usual black!
Below are some of the pieces my heart is desiring:




This Forever21 Tie Dye T-Shirt is a must! Not inly is it Tie Dye but it also has Stuck in the 90's written on it! Umm.. Hello..Duh! It has to be in my closet!



Forever 21 is definitely owning the Tie Dye game

Tie Dye & Ren & Stimpy plus Whatever!! 
No brain tease here this piece will worn on those summer days.


Forever 21
Tie Dye Romper! Enough said!


:)
This awesome Tie Dye hat with a melting happy face is available at Urban Outfitters






OMG!! I need these!!! :)
 Mother of pearl sandals from Iron Fist Clothing 
are a must!!!




Sunshine in my room with Urban Outfitters
 I can dream of sunny days with this groovy tie dye duvet cover!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9