Teenage Mutant Turtles Secret Lair!!!



 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Heroes in a half-shell, Turtle power! ( I bet you couldn't read that without singing!) Lol. I know my siblings & I weren't the only ones who would faithfully watch TMNT, such a great era where you grew up watching these awesome rad heroes! So When I was given the opportunity to visit their secret lair how could I possibly pass it up!!

As I mentioned above the turtles lair is secret so the location I can not give up. But what I can say is that its totally freaking awesome!! Paramount pictures along with the help of designer Amy Gavin  brought to life this lair. Starting May 14th through June 2nd you can book a one night stay via the airbnb website or app,  It is a one night maximum stay in order to try and accommodate as many as TMNT fans as possible. 
It is only $10 plus tax to spend the night, a maximum of 6 people can stay overnight but you can invite friends over to enjoy some pizza (obviously theres pizza at the TMNT lair), shoot some hoops, play some video games or just sit back and chill & squeal with excitment over the fact that are you at this rad pad!!!

With that being said, let this pictures bring it life:





















Disclosure: This is not a compensated post. I was just invited to visit the lair. All words and opinions expressed are 100% my own & in no way influenced.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9