Her latest Obsession...



Lately my Frida has become completely obsessed with FLOWERS!!!! She already knows where the flower spot is around our house so she knows when we are almost home because of it. Her obsession has become so strong that the flower man already knows approximately what time we walk by & is awaiting her with a pink flower. I personally love flowers but I can honestly say she surpasses me, Lmao!! 




Some days she wants a whole bouquet! 

"Take picture of my flower mommy"


She was dancing with her flower  :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9