FujiFilm Instax Mini 70... Making memories last longer....

FujiFilm: Instax Mini 70




I have totally fallen in love & become completely obsessed with this camera!!!! Honestly i didn't understand what all the hype was with this camera, all the rave it was getting & why it was on everybody's (including my sister's) wish list! My sister would literally be like "I want one!!! Just look at how cute it is", I just nodded my head while thinking my sister was nuts for desperately wanting a camera when she had a cell phone that pretty much had a camera itself. 

Now owning a Instax Mini 70, I can say OMG!!! Why didn't I go nuts just like everybody else? lol!! Not only have I been using it non stop but my husband & 3 year old daughter as well. It's easiness allows everyone to be able to start enjoying taking pictures from the first one they take. And the super mega plus side to it is that you get your picture print out right after its been taken. Lets not forget that it has a selfie mode!!! For all those selfie lovers!! The Instax mini 70 is super fun & super easy to use, but what importantly (well at least for me) is that you have the physical picture at the palm of your hand & not just stored in your phone. Brings me back to the old days where you develop your pictures & store them in a photo album to show them to family & friends.

This is probably one of the funnest & coolest gifts you can get for yourself and/or for someone else. With its easiness,  selfie mode for easy & excellent self portraits with the help of the selfie mirror, being able to switch to landscape, marco modes, and a self timer the possibilities & smiles are endless!!





My FujiFilm Instax Mini 70 in Canary yellow.

Can you see her excitement?! Lol


She keeps saying that it belongs to her & not mommy! Lol.


So curious & anxious to use it already!

These were taken at The Moms, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 event!!

I love to see the pics we take displayed!!!

These beauties were taken by my 3yr old Frida! :)



Disclaimer: I received this product at an event for free. All words & opinions are 100% my own.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9