Do you ever?


DO YOU EVER???!!!!???

Do you ever jut lay in bed for hours not being able to sleep, a million thoughts running through your head???? Why is that we tend to have all these thoughts right when our head hits the pillow?
This is my current situtation but not only do i have a million thoughts racing through my head, Im also here typing away what i hope doesn't seem like pure nonsense!!!
Ugh!!! Thoughts leave my head! Let me sleep!!! But who am I kidding we all know I'm gonna be up for the next couple of hours!
Lately Ive been feeling really sad & nostalgic, to the point where tears run down my cheeks. As my husband, my little one & my fur baby are in dream land I lay (well in this case sit here & type this blog) just feeling all types of way.
Today wasn't a good day for me, by that i mean some miscommunication happened & well that basically left me where i am now. SAD! 
Sometines I feel like I should go to a therapist or someone to talk  without holding back, you know someone who will not judge, just listen, be that shoulder to lean on. You know sometimes you can go to your family or that one friend but even they can sometimes try to give you advise or be judging you not intentionally but they do. 
I always been that person that people come to, that shoulder to lean on... But  one in a while I need that shoulder.... I need the ear to listen with no judgement. 

This is just me rambling! Ugh Damn you thoughts!!!!

Besides all this crazy talk, I without a doubt love my family & friends! Will always be here for them no matter what! FYI: Don't mess with any of them cause Im always ready to pounce on anyone who tries!!! 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9