Blogger Bash.. An Unforgettable experience!





Sadly Blogger Bash 2016 has come to an end! This was my first time attending and I couldn't help feel a bit overwhelmed & stressed out about what to expect. 
Even though I was told by many bloggers of how amazing & resourceful Blogger Bash was, It still fell short of how much you take away form it!! I'm not speaking of the swag but of the business connections & friendships that you build.
Honestly I am still amazed by Blogger Bash! It is a experience all on its own, nothing like Ive ever experienced.
Blogger Bash is two days filled with learning, networking, meeting brands and meeting or catching up with other Bloggers. It is so much you experience that if decide to make just one blog post about it, it would be such a long post. So I will make a quick brief post about Blogger Bash with lots of photos and then I will make separate posts regarding each brand I had the pleasure of meeting & Im working with.





Thank you Blogger Bash staff for not only the experience but for the memories made!!!






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9