Lets get a little more personal....

BULLY BREEDS SHOULD BE BANNED.
THE B.S.L LAW SHOULD BE ENFORCED IN ALL MAJOR CITIES. 
THIS BREED & ALL FAMILIAR BREEDS ARE DANGEROUS.

These are just some of the main headlines that are published about PitBulls or any dog that is caterogized in this breed. This Breed has one of the most unfair reputations out there, believed to be a dangerously agressive and post a danger to society. Sadly due to this people don't realize that bully breeds make loyal & loving pets.


To be honest I was included in that group but to be fair i was terrified of all dogs. That was until i started dating my husband and he owned a pitbull. Not only was he a pitbull his name happened to be Chucky which in my head automatically thought of the evil doll, lol. When the moment finally came that Chucky & I met, I was scared and that feeling remained for the first couple of visits. My husband said that Chucky usually didn't allow people he did not know that long pet his head or if he saw people pretend to hit him he would come and head butt them to push them as far away from him as possible. But surprise Chucky let me pet him on the head & if i would pretend to hit my husband and my husband would move close to me he would push him away from me, Lol. Chucky & I had a wonderful relationship from there on, he was so loving, loyal and protective. 
Even though Chucky had been a awesome and loyal pitbull, I was still hesitant about owning a pitbulll once we had kids. My husband said the only breed he would ever have is pitbull. So to make this story short, (Lol, sorry i can ramble once i get started) We are now parents to our furbaby Maverick which is a American Bully, this breed is not common here on the east coast. Chucky sadly is no longer with us but will forever remain in our hearts. 
Now I will leave you with a few pics of all my babies, Lol. Hope you enjoy!

         This here is Chucky, the lovable dog that opened my eyes & touched my heart forever. (My husband had him from 3months old till he was 14 years old)

My little Frida with Chuck. (This was the last pic of them together.)


Momma & Maverick.



Hi! I'm Maverick!


  My Two babies, Maverick & Frida.
                                             

My little Family. Husband, Frida & Maverick.


Frida loves to read along side her brother Maverick.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9